Wednesday 7 July 2010

Birthday Dream Party of Linda

                                                                    





30.03.2010

When someone is asked what charities are about, the most likely responses will be that charities are organizations with the motive of helping people. Every charity main objective is to help people.

Friendly charity located in Northampton “Friendship Zone” promotes friendship and help people to achieve their dreams! One of the projects is called “Birthday Dream Party” and everyone can apply for a FREE Birthday Dream Party!

Linda sent Request for Support to celebrate her Birthday with her family. “I suffer from Cerebral palsy and find it difficult to get around. In spite of this I am determined not to give up on life. I came to England from Latvia because it was very difficult to find any kind of job there and our family always struggled. I have just turned 21 and would love to request for support for a Birthday Dream Party with the help of Friendship Zone. I have never had the chance to celebrate my birthday away from home; it has always been parties at home with my family. Honestly, to have my birthday party in a restaurant would be a smashing one”. It has always been my dream to go out somewhere nice, and why not a restaurant!”

Read terms and conditions on the Charity’s website and follow all the steps to be able celebrate your Birthday Dream Party with your relatives and/or friends for FREE!

“It was exciting to go to a fancy place like this. The best thing about Red Hot was how relaxed it was. I was a bit nervous about having to choose, I never know what is what and sometimes things seem so expensive. Here it is brilliant because there is no pressure at all; you don’t feel as though there is time pressure, the waiters are not hanging around. For a family especially with young children, you can just go up when you are ready, get your plate and have a glance at the different types of food served before you make your choice.

I have found life quite difficult sometimes due to my disability, but recently some things have started to happen to make me feel much better. It was my 21st birthday, so for me this was extra special. I feel as though somebody cared enough to make it special, somebody cared enough to make a difference in my life. "

See the video on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SD0Gie8W9M

Everybody has dreams and the Charity “Friendship Zone” can help in achieving them. Take your chance today, apply on www.friendship-zone.com and wait for approval!

Friendship Zone is a social networking website which members can apply for various programs online is which grants are given to help people achieve their dreams. This charity is unique like no other, as 100% of the revenue is reinvested back into the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment